Compensation: As per market standards
The IT Manager will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams internally to build and continuously improve processes and procedures. The ideal candidate must be tech/product-savvy, process-oriented, eager to learn new technologies.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT requirements including tools and software requirements.
- Coordinate with other internal departments to evaluate and fulfil the requirements.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain cloud-based company infrastructure in a reliable and secured state.
- Monitor and proactively remediate IT infrastructure issues to ensure non-stop availability of IT services to internal and external users.
- Automate routine processes and actions by implementing scripts or RPA tools.
- Develop, implement and manage information security standards for the company.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Create, maintain and manage process documents.
- Procure and preserve cloud-based assets – assets like domains, domain-based workspaces.
- Self-manage back-office requirements of software assets.
- Monitor the performance of integrated systems, identify areas for improvement, and implement solutions to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinate support and troubleshooting for integration issues, to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Research, identify & evaluate potential software tools/solutions based on the needs of teams, cost-effectiveness, ease of integration with existing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Proven working experience as a Team Lead or IT Manager or relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of cyber security and systems integration.
- Knowledge and practical usage of scripting and/or automations tools to replace and automate manual repetitive tasks.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the cloud technologies and solutions, internet services and principles.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical individuals.
OneForce is a software product company creating Virtual Knowledge Worker technology and applying it to multiple professions. We are building Intelligent Software products for marketing, recruitment, research and other functions. The company is headquartered in the USA and has operations around the globe. We have a team of world class engineers and data scientists working with the most modern cloud technology stack for web applications.
- Flexible schedule, ability to determine ideal work hours for candidate
- Young and vibrant team passionate about our project
- Flexible office and remote work environment, ability to work from anywhere